ACAS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Your favorite comic of all time! Acashomepageeo3  

Your favorite comic of all time!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
savantis

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Your favorite comic of all time! Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite comic of all time!   Your favorite comic of all time! EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 7:03 am

Hi everyone!

Here's a topic that's close to everyone's hearts!

..drumroll....

What's your favorite comic of all time?

Personally I find it very hard to answer this question...I like alot of comics, and I know my favorites have changed over time...

I used to really love Johnny the Homicidal Maniac by Jhonen Vasquez, for the inking work and story that reflected what I felt during that time.

Now I think its a close fight between Lucifer and Fables, but I guess I'll pick Fables for being the easier of the two to understand. I really like the story of Fables until issue 60, The Good Prince. It started to get a little draggy then and has lost most of it fresh appeal.

However, come to think of it, I do have a favorite comic of all time....

Alan Moore's Watchmen!

Just because it takes a genius to pull it off, and every time you read it different things come to light. I love this, its a perennial classic.

Any contenders? ^_^
Back to top Go down

Your favorite comic of all time!
Page 1 of 1